faust meaning in English, faust का अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- ⇒ A tragedy by Goethe, commenced in 1772, and published. as Faust, ein Fragment in 1790. Part 1, complete, was published as Faust, eine Tragödie in 1808; part 2, finished in 1831, was published in 1833. It has been translated into Engli
- ⇒ An opera by Gounod (words, after Goethe, by Carr and Barbier) represented at the Th âtre Lyrique, Paris, March 19, 1859.
- ⇒ An opera by Spohr, first produced at Frankfurt in 1818. The words, which do not follow Goethe's play, are by Bernhard.
- ⇒ Doctor Johann Faust, a person born at Kundling (Knittlingen), Würtemberg, or at Roda, near Weimar, and said to have died in 1588. He was a man of licentious character, a magician, astrologer, and soothsay
- ⇒ an alchemist of German legend who sold his soul to the devil in exchange for knowledge.
faust meaning in English, faust का अर्थ अंग्रेजी में, faust definition in English, faust की परिभाषा अंग्रेजी में, faust का मतलब, faust माने क्या, faust mane kya, faust ka matlab - This page is showing answer of : What is meaning of faust in English? इस पेज पर प्रश्न : faust का मतलब अंग्रेजी में क्या होता है? का उत्तर दिया गया है|